PROFESSIONAL CAREER COACHING SERVICES
JOB HUNT COACHING SESSIONS
Get one-on-one help with identifying target companies, staying motivated, and practicing for interviews.
Updating your resume can be so much more than checking a box on your job hunt to-do list. It’s a chance to give yourself credit for all you’ve done over the years, to feel proud. I’ve put together an affordable package that begins with an interview to uncover your strengths and accomplishments, an updated resume with modern, clean formatting; and a customizable cover letter, to save you time with each application. I’m also happy to help you with your LinkedIn page, with critiques and summary writing services.
JOB HUNT SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY
Get support for your job hunt with half-hour accountability sessions. Together we can set achievable goals, deadlines, and troubleshoot obstacles that get in your way.
- Schedule a 20-minute free consultation to discuss your job search goals and challenges. Get to know me, ask any questions you have. (I promise not to haunt you with unwanted marketing emails after we talk, mostly because I just don’t have time for that nonsense, and neither do you.)
- If you’d like a quote for resume or LinkedIn writing services, email me your document or LinkedIn URL. I’ll send you a quote and description of any work I recommend.
- If you decide to hire me, we schedule a time to talk for an hour about how great you are! No, really. We talk about strengths, talents and goals, and then I incorporate those in a shiny new document for you. If you’re looking for a coach to tell you all the things you’re doing wrong in your career, I’m not the coach for you.
- If your job hunt strategy could use some tweaking, we can schedule coaching appointments as needed to make sure you’re doing a targeted search that matches your goals and strengths. Topics include mock interviews, job hunt strategy and research, and staying organized and motivated.
- You’re hired! But you don’t have to stop working with me. I’m trained to help with transitions, and starting a new job is a big one. I often work with clients to help them shift to a new work culture, with a new boss and sometimes steep learning curve. I’m in your corner!
Here’s what some past clients have to say
“Meredith far exceeded my expectations with my résumé and cover letter. I am beyond impressed with the final product and the care she put into the research and detail. Grateful!”
“I really liked working with Meredith. The relaxed atmosphere of her office put me at ease. We exchanged a few emails, phone calls, and had a great in-person meeting. Her knowledge and expertise helped me feel confident and motivated to pursue a job. After our meeting, I jumped right into researching what to do next. Meredith empowered me to go after a job!”
“Meredith did a great job with my resume and cover letter. She took the time to understand what I needed and framed that beautifully. She corrected some significant errors that I wasn’t aware of. Highly recommend.”
ABOUT MEREDITH TSEU
For me, deadline days were the toughest. I was working as a weekly newspaper editor and I dreaded starting my day at 10 a.m. and finishing 12 hours later. I started to feel sick that day, and I suspected I had carpal tunnel. I could see burnout down the road, and what scared me the most was that I could see a future in which I had no energy to job hunt or change careers. I felt trapped. But I got help from a career coach. Now, I like Tuesdays again.
What day is your worst? Is it Mondays, with an endless meeting to kick off the week? Is it actually Friday, when you are trying to get out the door to get home for dinner with your family and people keep hitting you with last minute requests? Or does your job feel like an undertow, carrying you further from shore, further from where you thought your career would carry you, even though on paper you feel like you are right where you should be.